Sunday, December 19, 2010

CC Loves…

Bootights! A wonderful, innovative product ~ just as it sounds, they’re boot-length tights. So chic and cozy!
Charmz sleeves. So chic and functional!
These Young Fabulous and Broke Adele sequin leggings, at shopbop.com.
This vintage briefcase at Imperfect Concepts, a new online boutique!
Holiday shopping at Marshall’s ~ so many amazing deals all under one roof! CC bought a gorgeous Tommy Hilfiger tie for GP :)
These Soma Intimates pajamas. So adorable and comfy!
This Riller & Fount Fiona mini dress, at shopbop.com.
This Cire prom dress. Find gorgeous party and prom dresses here and here… CC is delighted to have 2 new sponsors in promdressshop.com and peachesboutique.com!
What are you currently crushing on, darlings?
xoxox,
CC

P.S. CC is so honored to be named one of the best blogs of 2010 by Bright, Bold & Beautiful. Thanks, Laura!

29 comments:

Bombchell said...

Imperfect Concepts is such a cute store, I keep waiting & stalking for this belt I want.

I hope one day the world will deliver me the movable lettering moschino belt

Emzu said...

Love the sequin leggings x

Laura Trevey said...

Ohhh! I want some :)

Jump over to BB&B ~ I named Couture Carrie one of the Best Blogs of 2010!!

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh wow so cool!!! I love that arm band thing, haha :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Moniek said...

I loveee the bag!

Danz said...

Hey CC! LOVE that vintage briefcase - so chic and charming! I think I'll check out this Imperfect Concepts store, thanks! Hope you had a lovely weekend and you'll have a great week ahead :)

erika sorocco said...

Gah! I am now coveting those These Young Fabulous and Broke Adele Sequin Leggings. How incredibly gorgeous!! :)

Frankie said...

I love that briefcase! I'm definitely going to check out that site. Thanks CC! x

Audrey Allure said...

That last dress is gorgeous and love those sequin leggings!

Denisa L said...

those sequin leggings are fab!

María said...

Love the last dress!!

xoxo
quierounblogdemoda.blogspot.com

Twenty.Something said...

Love the dress...I want it!

artfashiontwentysomething.blogspot.com

uneori, sunt ioana. said...

the bag is amazingly chic@

Anonymous said...

I have been loving sequin tights for awhile now! Those black ones are soo cute!

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

i love the reddish leather bag! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I love the sparkly tights so much!

Grace said...

I'll have to check out Imperfect Concepts! And I've pretty much decided that I definitely need a pair of sequined tights.

Unknown said...

Ah those leopard pajamas look absolutely divine!

xx said...

these are interesting. really cool

Zarna said...

i need to try these bootights! im curious!

HiFashion said...

I've heard of bootights. They're such a good idea. But I love the idea of those sleeves!

FashionJazz said...

Looove the bag! Hope your well hun ! Mwah xx

Unknown said...

I love the last dress!

Kristin H said...

The shiny leggings are fantastic!!!

Kristin H said...

The shiny leggings are fantastic!!!

Heather Feemster said...

Cute tie, love the leggings, dress, & love the tights! I pulled up to our Marshalls and it was flooded! xo

Giovanna said...

That one shoulder dress is fabulous!
xo
Giovanna
Boho Market

Oh to Be a Muse said...

bootights are pretty cool. thanks for introducing me to these.

http://ohtobeamuse.com

Unknown said...

i like those sleeves and that tie! and congrats!