Thursday, October 10, 2013

Pretty Pencil Skirts

Darlings, how pretty are these pencil skirts from the Fall 2013 collections?
Photos via style.com except where noted.
Anja Gockel

Andrea Incontri, via nymag.com

Burberry Prorsum

Collette Dinnigan

Bibhu Mohapatra, via nymag.com

DSquared2

Elie Tahari

Fashion East

Gucci

House of Holland

Aquilano.Rimondi 
J. Crew

L'Wren Scott

Jenni Kayne, via nymag.com

Laurel

M. Patmos

Marc Jacobs 
Mathieu Mirano, via nymag.com

Michael Kors

Nicole Miller

Project Runway; this and next via nymag.com

Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti

Rena Lange

R II S

Les Copains, via nymag.com

Tom Ford

Tracy Reese
Which of these skirts are you smitten with?
CC adores the entire look by Aquilano.Rimondi!
xoxox,
CC

4 comments:

www.janetteria.com said...

No doubt, this is a timeless piece and I need a new one! :)

md said...

Todas preciosas pero me quedo con J. Crew.

Espero ponerme al día con tus publicaciones, estuve de vacaciones absolutamente desconectada.

Un saludo y buen día.

erika sorocco said...

LOVE the Burberry Prorsum!! :)

Petra Bellejambes said...

The Laurel and the Marc Jacobs for me I think. Gorgeous set as always my dear.

Sorry to be away so long. I felt pretty tonight though and knew I just had to visit you.

xoxo - Petra