Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Divine Dresses in Pretty Prints: Part I

Darlings, how fabulous are these frocks from the Fall 2015 collections?
CC is especially drawn to the gorgeous geometric prints!
Runway photos via style.com.
Alice + Olivia

Badgley Mischka

Balenciaga

Barbara Tfank

Burberry Prorsum

Carolina Herrera

Christian Dior

Delpozo

Dolce & Gabbana

Emilio Pucci

Erdem

Fausto Puglisi

Fendi

Gucci

Hellessy
Which of these dresses do you deem most divine, darlings?
CC is smitten with the graphic Pucci look!
xoxox,
CC

9 comments:

Imogen said...

Prints are totally my style. My favourite here is Barbara Tfank.

erika sorocco said...

Swooning over the Alice + Olivia!

xx

Beauty Editer said...

Beautiful post dear!

BEAUTYEDITER.COM
LIKE BEAUTYEDITER.COM ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW BEAUTYEDITER.COM ON BLOGLOVIN

Oh to Be a Muse said...

These are certainly divine. The first dress is so eye-catching!

www.ohtobeamuse.com

HiFashion said...

The Alice + Olivia is amazing. I love how girly and edgy it is.

ALLIE NYC said...

Gosh I would like one of each but the Gucci and D&G dresses I REALLY want!!

Allie of ALLIENYC
allienyc.com

ravenlocks said...

The Dolce and Gabbana one is perfection. Love the Dior one as well.

xo Azu

www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

E said...

Yes! I love the Dior!

District of Chic

Paulina said...

Awesome post dear !:)